Friday, August 26, 2011

Nadamente

Here's what's on my mind right now in no particular order - an exercise in stream of consciousness listiness.

I get to meet my new students on Monday!
Irene seems to be making everyone crazy.
I want to have an idea for a young adult novel project to work on in writer's group, I might have one brewing.
Charlie Sherman is the Executive Director of New Horizons? Who knew.
I miss my old co-workers and love my new ones all at the same time.
Myloh is a crazy weirdo.
Tomorrow will be bustling with yard clean up and preparations (just in case)
I can't stop thinking about "One Day." I thought I hated it at first, but now I know I loved it.
Jane Eyre book club needs to happen soon.
I think my Warrior Dash rash scars might be permanent and I'm pissed about it.
I want a new tattoo or two.
I think I'm the only one in the world who likes the new show Wilfred.
I start a lot of sentences with the word I.
yoga, yoga, yoga would feel great right now. I need a new mat.
My trashy television addiction is out of control. I'm already ready for a new Jersey Shore and it was only on last night.
Is it hockey season yet?
This blog stinks on ice. I just wanted to let my thoughts flow for a few minutes, so purpose served.

2 comments:

  1. Just tell me where and when, pal, I'm ready so let's make it happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to join a Jane Erye book club :)

    ReplyDelete